KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Requirements for eligibility include, but are not limited to:
• Be self-motivated, independent professionals who demonstrate a high level of initiative and business acumen.
• Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in business or life sciences), MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years' pharmaceutical sales experience with 1 years' pharmaceutical sales management experience required.
• Candidates must provide two most immediate years of documented sales performance and two years of annual reviews. Candidate must have extensive market experience with prescribers and institutions. .
• Experience in the Respiratory market preferred.
• Knowledge of the payer landscape is essential.
• The ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and customers at one time is essential.
• Selected candidate must be able to exercise appropriate judgment when assessing the needs of each individual direct report.
• Job requires a high level of initiative and independence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and PC skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and sales force automation systems).
• Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours.
• Travel within Region required – may include both car and overnight air travel depending upon territory.
• Some national travel to corporate headquarters, training and sales meetings may also be required on a periodic basis.